This legal notice regulates the use of the web site www.eng.xolventia.es, whose owner is ELENA DE LOS ANGELES RODRIGUEZ GOMEZ (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The website navigation of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of the USER and involves the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, which can be modified by THE OWNER OF THE WEB without prior notification, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
To this end, the user should read this content carefully each time he/she intends to access and use the information and services offered in this website.
Besides, the user is hereby bound to make correct use of the website in accordance with legal provisions, good faith, public order, uses of the traffic and the current Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that might be caused as a result of breach of these obligations.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, so that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may refuse or withdraw access and use of the website at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs that:
Company Name: ELENA DE LOS ANGELES RODRIGUEZ GOMEZ
Registered office in: CARRETERA SAN JOSE DE LAS VEGAS 103, ATTIC – 35307 – SANTA BRIGIDA – LAS PALMAS
To communicate with us, we place at your disposal several means of contact, which you will find below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered to be effective, for all purposes, when they are made via the means provided above.
4.CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free access and free of charge. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE can modify the use of certain services offered in his/her website upon the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all data provided to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for the inaccurate or false statements that are made.
The user undertakes to make a diligent use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE and not to use them to:
- Disseminate illegal, pornographic, racists, xenophobes, offensives or in general, contents opposite to the law and public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, destroy, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications concerning sale offers or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the user is granted any of the exploitation rights except for those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to them attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other activity that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITIES FOR THE ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and the own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE also declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends to visit them, as a result he will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible on the website, he should send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying himself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided on the website does not replace the legal disclosure of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
These general conditions are strictly governed by the current Spanish Law.
The language used is Spanish.